Saturday, January 08, 2005



I realised sth. Only today do I know that my blog actually plays song. A Jay's one. It comes together with this Jay blogskin you see. I seldom on my speaker these days so I kinda, whao when I heard the song. Frankly speaking, I don't really like to play song on blog. Kinda irritating sometimes when it clashes toegther with the playing winamp. Ya. But kinda enjoy it too. Like this Jay song. The background music actually. Duhs.

Anyway, heard from Wanyi alot of things. Firstly, how tt wicked woman (Trivian) tricked Lenice into working. Lenice had always thought that her pay was $5. It was like until 2 days ago, then Trivian told her she didnt like her attitude so her pay had always been $3.50. When I heard tht, I was like WTH?!?! If I were her I wld definitely slap her in her face lor. Trivian was practically finding excuses lor. That is how she forced Lenice to quit willingly. Because we have no contract thus she can do whatever she says. That kinda sucks lor. Now, I dont regret quitting afterall. Sucky woman. Although all this shld be kept secret, but since they all quit le, I also care less le.

I'm currently busy searching for people belonging to the Sirius family, adding them in friendster and MSN. Cool.

School's officially starting this coming Monday. Sad man. Huiqu, Yiming and I were totally dispersed lor. Even though we chose the same subject combi. Somemore it's like S25,S26 and S27? Dui until cannot dui lor. Sian. Need to make new friends again. Nvm. Wuahaha.

Am missing my OGLs and OGMs now. SIRIUS SIRIUS ALL THE WAY!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 3:35 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT